Welcome to our Santa Raffle
The Fulton County Medical Center Foundation wants to fill your homes with holiday spirit with your chance to win one of these beautiful LIMITED EDITION Soft Sculptures, courtesy of Helen Overly. All Proceeds benefit the FCMC Foundation Scholarship Program.
How To Purchase Your Tickets:
Online (see below)
Come to the facility to purchase tickets and see the Santas in the Gift Shop Window
How the Raffle Works:
Starting the week of Nov. 13, there will be one winner per week. Each Friday at Noon the raffle winner will be randomly selected from that week’s tickets. The raffle runs until Fri., Dec. 15. Here is the schedule for the weekly raffle’s soft sculptures:
- Week of Nov. 13 with winner chosen on Fri., Nov. 17 at Noon
– Week of Nov. 20 with winner chosen on Fri., Nov. 24 at Noon
– Week of Nov. 27 with winner chosen on Fri., Dec. 1 at Noon
Santa the Giver
– Week of Dec. 4 with winner chosen on Fri., Dec. 8 at Noon
– Week of Dec. 11 with winner chosen on Fri., Dec. 15 at Noon
1 ticket for $1 or 7 tickets for $5
Each Soft Sculpture is shown below. Be sure to notice the letter corresponding to the sculpture you would like to win. You will enter the letter(s) during your ticket purchasing process.
Santa the Giver
A. Christmas Secrets
- A handsome Santa with a porcelain face and head sculpted by artist Freda Raker. Bearded in a beautiful natural uncarded Pennsylvania wool. Santa is sitting in a handmade twig chair, holding a teddy bear along with a little doll . He is dressed in a beautiful wool suit with knicker-like pants and red slippers. Approximate 24 inches in height. Limited edition 1 of 300. Week of Nov. 13 with winner chosen on Fri., Nov. 17 at Noon. Congratulations Phyllis Leis as the Week 1 winner.
B. Bringing Christmas!
- Grandma with a basketful of goodies, a small book to read to a tiny soldier, a wagon, along with a teddy bear and apples. Also in the other hand is a gift. She has a porcelain face and head sculpted by the designer Freda Raker. She sees more clearly with her glasses. She’s dressed in a beautiful wool-like cape, Polka Dot dress and a Gingham apron. 17 inches in height. Week of Nov. 20 with winner chosen on Fri., Nov. 24 at Noon. Congratulations Hunter Adams as the Week 2 winner.
C. Mrs. Claus
- Dressed in her stylish velvet red dress costume of the late 1800s. 27 inches in height. Week of Nov. 27 with winner chosen on Fri., Dec. 1 at Noon. Congratulations Tiffany Menhorn as the Week 3 winner.
D. Santa the Giver
- A handsome Santa with a porcelain face and head designed by artist Freda Raker. Bearded in beautiful natural uncarded Pennsylvania wool. He is dressed in a lined, shearling-trimmed red wool coat with a shoulder cape. Under his coat, he wears red flannel underwear and boots. This Santa is a real doll with jointed fabric body so he can sit in a sleigh or chair. Along with his trimmed staff and bells, he carries a Christmas stocking brimming with gifts. 25 inches in height. Limited edition of only 150. Week of Dec. 4 with winner chosen on Fri., Dec. 8 at Noon
E. Christmas Joy
- Number 18. Handsome Santa decked out for a Christmas party. Comes with gold stars and beautiful sculpted face by artist Freda Raker. He is dressed in a paisley red vest with red pants and black boots. He brings a little doll with handmade face and hands sculpted by the artist, some angels, a gold apple, tiny black cloth baby and a handmade goose and bunny. His coat is made of velvet with interior fur lining (note the little gold beads for buttons on his coat). His beard is made of real sheep’s wool and his wool hat has a wreath trim on it. Week of Dec. 11 with winner chosen on Fri., Dec. 15 at Noon