Health Insurance Information
If you would like assistance comparing coverage, prices, benefits, or would just like to know what insurance can do for you, please contact a Certified Application Counselor located at Fulton County Medical Center or Tri-State Community Health Center:
Fulton County Medical Center, 214 Peach Orchard Road, McConnellsburg, PA 17233
FCMC Financial Advocates: 717-485-2850 or 717-485-6572
Located in the Purple Flag Main Entrance #3.
Tri-State Community Health Center
525 Fulton Drive, McConnellsburg, PA 17233, 717-485-3850 Ext. 241
Hancock, Maryland - 301-678-7256 Ext. 222
- Why Buy Health Insurance
- When to Buy Health Insurance
- Health Care Costs You Should Know
- Provider Networks
- How to Choose a Health Insurance Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- You Bought Health Insurance. Now What?
- Insurance Cards are Important
- What if I Get Sick?
- What is an EOB?