What is Cardiac Rehab?
A supervised exercise program designed to improve your cardiovascular health through:
- Reducing Stress
What Are the Benefits of Cardiac Rehabilitation?
- Reduce your overall risk of dying, the risk of future heart problems, and the risk of dying from a heart attack.
- Decrease pain and the need for medicines to treat heart or chest pain.
- Lessen the chance that you'll have to go back to the hospital or emergency room for a heart problem.
- Improve your overall health by reducing your risk factors for heart problems
- Improve your quality of life and make it easier for you to work, take part in social activities, and exercise.
- Going to cardiac rehab regularly also can reduce stress, improve your ability to move around, and help you stay independent.
For more information contact us at (717) 485-6149.
Download program brochure here