Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania
What is Cardiac Rehab?
A supervised exercise program designed to improve your cardiovascular health through:
- Reducing Stress
What Are the Benefits of
- Reduce your overall risk of dying, the risk of future heart problems, and the risk of dying from a heart attack.
- Decrease pain and the need for medicines to treat heart or chest pain.
- Lessen the chance that you'll have to go back to the hospital or emergency room for a heart problem.
- Improve your overall health by reducing your risk factors for heart problems
- Improve your quality of life and make it easier for you to work, take part in social activities, and exercise.
Going to cardiac rehab regularly also can reduce stress, improve your ability to move around, and help you stay independent.
For more information contact us at (717)485-6149
To ready Jim Barlow's story, click here